We always try our best to guarantee that our products meet our stringent quality specifications. However, we do offer refunds under the following conditions:
1. A return request needs to be generated.
2. A return request can be generated for any product that is ‘Defective’, ‘Damaged’ or ‘Not as described’.
3. The details of what is wrong with the product need to be provided along with a request for the replacement or refund of the goods in question.
4. After a return request has been placed, we initiate the pickup of the items in question.
5. For us to initiate the process, the customer guarantees that the product is unused and in its original condition. The customer is also kindly required to include the price tags, labels, invoices and the original packaging for all products in question.
6. Once the Pickup process is complete, the refund is generated and transferred into the account of the customer. Please note that the refund would include the shipping charges paid by the customer.
Please Note- Refund requests for the goods described above would need to be made within 3 working days from the date of delivery.
1. A customer can cancel his order before the product has been shipped and the entire amount of the product is refunded to the customer.
2. In case a product has been shipped, but not yet delivered, the order can still be cancelled online. The refund in such a scenario is generated once the item is returned. In this case, the customer is liable to send the package back in its original condition at his/her own expense.
3. An order cannot be cancelled once it has been delivered.
4. There are two modes of refund in case of a cancellation, that can be chosen as per the customer’s convenience- First, the money can be added to the ‘store credit’ component, which can be used by the customer for any purchases in the future; Second, the money can be refunded back to the account that was originally used to make the transaction.